Our team works to provide services and technical solutions in good faith and according to all legal and ethical frameworks.
These agreements are part of the principle of transparency in customer data processing and technical parameters. The application for a service or technical solution or their use is considered as a confirmatory act for a freely acknowledged, concrete, informed and unambiguous application for agreement with the technical conditions and the present agreements.
- Our customer identifiable information (name, e-mail, telephone number) will only be used to provide technical and financial services. This information will not be used for commercial communications and advertising and will not be provided to third parties and organizations.
- Service status information, payments, and technical service issues will only be received and provided on agreed email and phone numbers. Contacts and technical information will not be provided to third parties and organizations.
- We do not associate our customers as individuals or legal entities with online identifiers provided by their devices, applications, tools, and protocols, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or identifiers, called cookies. They only serve to personalize the services and technical solutions we provide to our customers.
- Information on the interaction of our devices and applications (IP address, technical parameter monitoring results) is used and stored only in the volume and time required to ensure that they operate in accordance with the technical requirements. When sending notifications and technical parameter data by e-mail to customers, they are subjected to "pseudonymization" in a format according to the technical requirements of the service or the technical solution and can not be contacted by the particular data subject.
- Information about our clients related to the use of paid services and applications is provided to the client with authentication, authorization (username and password) with encryption on a secure communication protocol. We do not provide this information to third parties and organizations.
- Data access and data sharing with network devices that our clients use and administer are securely encrypted and fixed by IP addresses. We do not provide third parties and organizations with information about access to the network devices and servers we administer.
- Interoperability certificates for network devices provided to the customer are its property and it is responsible for the physical storage and use of the devices in accordance with the technical requirements. We do not provide third parties and organizations with certification information about the technical solutions we administer.
- When setting up network devices that are owned by a customer, we do not store access information after payment for the services performed or after the expiration of the warranty period.
- We do not store information and technical data related to the service to customers who have completed their use and have paid for the services and technical solutions made.
REGULATION (EC) No 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection)