Advantages of Our Monitoring Solutions with Alarms and Alerts
- Alarms and alerts monitoring is a specialized and personalized technical solution that allows our customers to focus fully on their core business activities and receive real-time information on critical events that require urgent response.
- The necessary event detection information in the physical layer of the network model is transformed into a data stream and real-time alert alerts are generated. The monitoring does not duplicate video surveillance systems or specialized fire and security systems. It controls the available resources and normal conditions for their operation - network power, Internet connectivity, temperature, humidity. Alarms are generated in events associated with atypical values of physical quantities, and alerts are via an independent communication channel.
- For client-server applications or for network devices, the data flow generated by the Syslog process is exported for processing to our server. The server provides detection and processing of events in the data stream as well as generating alarms and alerts. Depending on the density of the data stream, processing can be on a shared or dedicated server.
- We can develop console interface (CLI) scripts to remotely execute scheduled urgent actions across a wide range of network devices and operating systems (Junos, IOS, RouterOS, UNIX / Linux ...), or publish metadata as part of a “publish-subscribe” for event service purposes.
- We process published metadata that is available on the Internet under different protocols, with event detection, alarms, and notifications